We are pleased to welcome you back inside and we continue to follow government guidance and take measures to help keep you safe during your visit.
Please do not enter the theatre if you feel unwell, have COVID-19 symptoms or have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
Measures we are taking:
- All audience members must wear a face mask while inside the building unless medically exempt or under 11. Face masks are available if you do not have one. Masks can be removed only when eating or drinking. All our theatre volunteers will wear a face mask.
- Sneeze screens are installed at the box office, coffee shop and bar.
- The theatre is sanitised regularly.
- NHS Test and Trace venue check-in is still available via the official QR code.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided and wash your hands regularly.
- Please respect other customer’s personal space and we continue to encourage social distancing where possible.
- Contactless card payment is accepted and encouraged at the box office and bar.
If you have any questions or queries please get in touch.